- Intro to Game Design: students learn gameplay models, mechanics, and terminology.
- Intro to Game Art: students create characters & backgrounds, and learn animation.
- Intro to Programming: students learn fundamentals, visual/script code, and logic.
- Discussions and presentations with games and tech industry professionals
- i. Audio Engineering
- ii. 2D Art and Animation
- iii. Board Game Design
- Field Trip Friday hosted at local games studio/tech company
- Camp Duration: 3 weeks (15 days, Mon-Fri only)
- Age Groups: 8-11 and 12-17
- Hours: 10am-4pm
Early Drop Off (8:30am) and Late Pick Up (5:30pm) available upon request.
- Computer/Programming Literacy: Our curriculum is designed around team work, and we group students based on skill level. Beginners and advanced coders are both welcome!
- Class Size: We average 25-30 students per class.
- Structure: We are a day camp and do not provide any boarding (just yet!).